ARC Flotilla event in Saint Lucia featuring our fleet.
Video by Boka Group!
CARIBBEAN DREAMS OF SAILING
An intro to DSL Yachting in St Lucia.
bareBOAT yacht charters
Up to 20% last minute discount on all boats for January & February 2020!
CONTACT US TODAY
Coming soon, Bareboat with Captain & Crew & Luxury Crewed Charters
The island's Premiere Bareboat Yacht Charter Company
Here's why you are in the right place!
DSL Yachting, bareboat yacht charter and boat management in the windward islands of the Caribbean. Conveniently located within IGY Rodney Bay Marina in St Lucia, DSL Yachting is your ideal takeoff point for a sail through the Caribbean Windward Islands.
Destination St Lucia Ltd. (DSL) was founded in 1991 by Ulrich and Sandra Meixner, two Austrian sailing enthusiasts. The DSL charter fleet is small enough to be meticulously maintained while still giving the customer a good selection.
Bareboat Yacht Charter
- We are the ideal starting point for your Caribbean Sailing adventure. Saint Lucia is ideally situated for you to view the region, with Martinique, St Vincent & the Grenadine just an island away. Select the right monohull or catamaran to get started!
- We are happy to answer any and all questions that you may have, we can cover the availability, equipment and anything else that you might think of.
- Booking directly with us is your best and safest option. We are a small operation but aim to provide you with the best service that you are already accustomed to.
- We offer services that can assist you with your yacht. From Yacht Sales to maintenance we can help. Are you looking to sell or buy a yacht? Let us help you find a buyer for your yacht or help you find your own yacht to start a new beginning. Explore our listings!
- Join our fleet, if your yacht is not in full use and you thought of perhaps chartering it out – call us today. DSL Yachting can assist you in monetizing your yacht and to help cover the costs related to its maintenance and use.
- DSL can assist you in getting insurance for your yacht with two major most reputable European insurers, using different underwriters….